Google

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Musings from Nirma

This will come as a shock for most of you who have ever passed through the gates of hell (read Nirma). I am posting from Lab B-104 of Nirma!

Yes, Nirma is providing us with Internet facilities. This is part of the resources provided to aid us in the Minor Project. But there is a catch - it is compulsory to use the resources. It is compulsory to sit in the lab from 8:45 AM to 4 PM. In true Nirma style, attendance is taken every 2 hours. All these rules have been decided by 'higher authorities'.

I have given up trying to figure out the logic behind these making us attend college regularly. Instead I spend my time checking my mail, reading news and of course, writing my true first blog post.

I need to sign out now. 'Higher authorities' may decide that blogging is illegal. Sometimes I wonder if Nirma is funded by the PRC.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Devangi said...

Hahaha!! Will anyone ever understand why nirma makes you sit when its of no use and your time else where could and definitely would be more productive!!! Will be mostly all your blogs... cos apart from enjoying them I too truly believe pretty much the same thing about Google, Wikipedia and Nirma! :P

Devangi said...

and Im glad to hear that Nirma is giving you internet facilities even so if its for your "Project Work"... boy I remember the number of passwords we hacked/cracked to use the internet!!! Ill be more than happy to see the day every student in Nirma gets access to the internet without any permissions required or and hacking of passwords!