Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Unfinished Tales - 1 (previously titled 'The Last Stretch')

I want to write something but feel too lazy, so am digging up an incomplete post from the drafts folder. I wrote this a long time back (sometime in October, 2007). Feels strange to read this now.
-------------------------

Only 19 days to go - 4 vivas and 6 theory papers and I can bid adieu to Nirma.

It's strange. I've been waiting for this since 3.5 years and yet I am quite sad when I should be happy. The last few days have been good for me. Getting placed in Motorola with a package I could only dream about when I joined Nirma.

I think I am sad as it is finally time for me to take control of my life. I've been lazy too long. In a few months I'll be leaving home, family and friends and try and build a new life in a new city.

-------------------------

That's all I managed to write at the time. Nothing much has changed since then - I'm still anxious about the future and I am still lazy.

No comments: